Monday, March 12, 2012

More Maya Says . . .

My dear friend, Natalie, told me years ago to keep a journal of all the funny things that Maya says over the years. Did I do it? Nope. I let time get away from me, and in doing so, have forgotten a lot of the funny sayings over the years. However, as I thought might happen, others would remember some crazy things that Maya has said and remind me of them. Here are a few more thanks to the memory of my sis-in-law, Vanessa.

Asking Maya one day: "Who do we pray to?" Her response: "Michael Jordan." We still have no idea why in the world she said that. I think she was trying to be funny.

Another time, Maya was arguing with me in the car (being the independent, outspoken 4 year old that she is) and I told her that she can just be so stubborn sometimes. She asked me what the word stubborn meant. As I was explaining it to her, she abruptly interrupts me and says, "You keep using these big words that are confusing me. I don't want to talk about it anymore. This conversation is over." (I have a feeling that the last line is something I have said a time or two ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment